MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• HR professional with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience, interested and open for further development in People & Culture (HR) area;
• experienced user of Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) and SAP for HR;
• an excellent English and German speaker;
• independent problem solver with good ability to set priorities, collaborative and customer oriented;
• previous experience with payroll service is desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• support Philip Morris employees with HR related queries;
• actively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases;
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database;
• prepare and translate HR related documentation and organizational announcements;
• perform daily audits of data inputs;
• generate standard and complex SAP reports;
• involve in improvement initiatives for HR processes;
• coordinate and perform payroll related activities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.