If you are interested in gaining professional experience in cross-functional and cross-departmental recruitment for an international real estate company this role is for you! We are currently looking for bright and confident individual who enjoys interacting with people. No experience in recruitment or knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques is required! You will receive training from the best talent acquisition specialists from real estate market!
- partner closely with our Talent Acquisition Advisors as well as hiring managers to understand requirements of roles and scope of responsibilities,
- develop creative sourcing strategies and campaigns to target the ideal candidate profile,
- identify and approach passive candidates on European market,
- pre-screen candidates with skills that match the assigned roles,
- review incoming CVs and prepare a longlist of candidates,
- build and develop candidate pipelines for key skillsets,
- employer Branding.
- very good command of German (or French) and English (min B2),
- no prior experience required!
- strong interpersonal skills and a passion for learning about new positions and company`s activities,
- able to take initiative and plan efficiently without having to take direction at all times, and working in a very busy environment,
- strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel,
- ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- flexible working hours that allows you to work when you accomplish most, feel freshest, and enjoy working. This position could be good for students or others who need more flexible work configuration to fit into their private life,
- career Path & Opportunities to Grow.