The Performance Measurement Expert performs analytical, control and client servicing activities to ensure accurate and timely performance measurement reporting and or attribution reporting for BBH’s clients according to established standards.
The Individual takes ownership of tasks and works independently, yet receives supervision when needed by the Senior Performance Analyst and the Performance Manager, particularly with regards to instructions on new assignments and client developments.
- Calculate, analyze and report performance and attribution calculations for BBH’s clients.
- Provide data to database companies including portfolio holdings and information to calculate accurate performance and statistics.
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalate issues.
- Exhibit a sound understanding of BBH products and services.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests promptly and accurately.
- Assist in the coordination of new business and product implementations and conversions.
- BA/BS degree.
- A minimum of 4 years mutual fund industry experience.
- Experience in reports preparing or performance measurement focused position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical proficiency, Eagle Star Accounting System and Bloomberg would be an asset.
- Very good English skills (B2 level is a must).
- Ability to plan and prioritize assignments through multi-tasking while dealing with competing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.