Place of work: Warsaw, 26 Kurantów Street, in combination with the possibility of remote work
Person to be employed on the above post is to participate in development of the dynamically growing e-commerce department, being responsible for sales on the Dutch market.
- Customer service for the online store customers (by e-mail and on the phone) in Dutch language.
- Activities in favour of the online store (e.g. update of the webpage content)
- Issuance of the stock documents and support for logistic activities related to trade in goods, e.g. warehouse goods supply, issuance of correction sales documents
- Coordination of trade in goods related to returns and complaints
- Current analysis of the product market
- Participation in creation and development of the online shop on the Dutch market
- Strengthening of the company’s positive image
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch language or native - necessarily
- Knowledge of Polish and English at least on the level of B2
- Interest in the field of e-commerce, sales and administration
- Good communication skills and ability of establishing and maintaining of relationship with demanding customers
- Efficient use of MS Office, including high knowledge of MS Excel
- Engagement, independence, excellent work organisation
- Knowledge of or interest in sales, audio market and consumer electronics will be found as the advantage
- Opportunity of development and participation in trainings in the field of sales, internet marketing, work with premium products and modern technologies
- Work in the dynamically developing department among the team of international specialists
- Possibility of remote work with periodic meetings in the headquarters
- Benefit package
If you are interested in the above offer, please send your CV,
pressing apply now! button below.
I agree to the processing of my personal data in the scope wider than according to the provisions of law for the purpose of participation in this recruitment by Horn Distribution S.A.
I voluntarily agree to processing of my personal data included in the CV and other application documents for the purpose of their further use in the future recruitment processes held by Horn Distribution S.A.
I agree to transfer by Horn Distribution S.A. of my personal data included in the CV and other application documents to the companies of capital group of Horn Distribution for the purpose of their further use by these companies in their future recruitment processes.