In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Cash Application processes knowledge requirements:
- Electronic payments process;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Maintaining integrity of customer ledger for both credit notes and customer payments;
- Process of Customer refunds;
- Execution of end to end direct debit process.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with customers, employees, local Operating Companies (OpCos) and other key stakeholders.
- Consistently adhere to Global and HGSS procedures, policies and regulations for areas including Tax, Credit policy, Order to Cash, etc.
- Team Coordinator responsibilities:
- Knowing and acting as team ambassador of Team’s vision and strategy
- Being a backup of Team Leader in operational meetings with Operating Company, daily huddles with team
- Being responsible for operational delivery based on business objectives with expected quality
- Monitoring team’s daily performance
- Being a first escalation point for the team and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that effective controls are executed, delivering monthly control reports
- Bringing constructive challenging ideas, taking ownership of agreed actions
- On boarding new team members
- Supporting recruitment of Junior Administrators
- Supporting Team Leader in status check of objective and development plans for team members
- Flagging to Team Leader potential performance issues
- Being empowered as first line people related issues
- Supporting Team Leader in change management activities
You are a good Candidate if:
- Your command of English is on a fluent level
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in OTC area (preferably Cash Application field)
- You have ability to effectively communicate and coordinate others
- You have very good problem solving skills
- You present very good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have excellent Excel skills (Power BI is an advantage)
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer