Reports to: Senior Director, Global Marketing
Annual salary: Competitive salary - negotiable based on experience and location.
At TechSoup you will find the raw energy of a start-up, an extraordinary vision, and a group of brilliant, talented, quirky people who believe fiercely that the benefits of technology should be available to everyone! We are a non-profit organization that believes that technology is a powerful enabler for social change.
We connect unlikely collaborators, such as social activists, hackers, designers, government, local authorities, and business partners. Together we try to generate innovative solutions to social challenges. We also build communities so that activists from the region may meet, learn, and share knowledge.
If you think changing the world sounds like a fulfilling way to spend your day, if you want to use your technical and organizational skills to help low-income and disadvantaged people around the world, if you want to work in a fun, challenging, and creative environment, come work with us!
As a key member of the Marketing, Communications, and CX team, this role is ideal for a talented digital marketer who can develop, execute, track, and optimize campaigns across multiple channels and around the world with focus on particular regions to build awareness and generate demand for TechSoup’s product programs, service offerings, and validation services. You will be a key contributor in the optimization of current processes, and work with key internal and external international partners to manage the creation, execution, and evaluation of digital campaigns and support TechSoup Global Network partners as they implement their own campaigns.
We seek to grow the TechSoup Global Network in the 236 countries where we operate (which now serves 1.3 million non-profits) to reach 1.7 million non-profits by 2023. To make that possible we need to ensure that TechSoup is growing its audience of capacity building non-profit stakeholders year over year, while deepening what it offers its current stakeholders.
This role requires campaign development, hands-on implementation, project management, support for Partners Network, ability to work effectively and with sensitivity across barriers such as language, culture and distance, data analysis, creative problem solving and an understanding of the business. Ideal candidates are passionate about owning programs, testing and learning, and driving conversions to hit goals. Additionally, this role requires building awareness for TechSoup’s civic engagement and digital transformation programs. This position reports to the Senior Director Strategic Partnerships and Alliances and will work closely with the TechSoup’s Global Marketing team based in San Francisco.
- Develop and communicate regional marketing campaign calendar in coordination with TechSoup Global Network partners
- Execute outbound marketing campaigns to build awareness and generate demand
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of online marketing campaigns, particularly around the rollout of new international offerings
- Work with business leads and TechSoup Global Network partners to develop campaign messaging, creative, promotional copy
- Create top-line messaging intended for product launches, emails, announcements, blogs, case studies, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- Use content marketing best practices to create promotional landing pages, intake forms, and other web marketing assets. Experience with maximizing page conversion, and tracking
- Track performance measurement metrics and reporting across countries and programs
- Work within martech stack (Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Zendesk) for audience segmentation, delivery, and campaign optimization
- Develop content for regional websites and coordinate with web production and content marketing on implementing updates
- Organize, maintain, and create product marketing toolkits and drive usage with Network partners
- Support department leadership in developing monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts
- Communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization ·
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years’ experience with digital marketing with increasing responsibility and demonstrated campaign success
- Strong initiative, motivating and inspiring others, and assuming accountability for actions and outcome
- Demonstrated ability to drive and manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
- Strong understanding of digital marketing practices and tools (HubSpot, Google Analytics)
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
- Up to date knowledge of technical and content SEO best practices and standards
- Experience with user research and testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is required, proficiency in a second language preferred (ideally French)
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
- University degree BA or BS
How to apply
Please send a letter of application stating the skills and approach that you would bring to the post with your CV/resume (no photos) in strict confidence by email only via button "apply now!".
Please ensure that they are sent as Word or PDF documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” Please put “Techsoup- Digital Marketing Manager” in the email subject line.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 28th February 2021