In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Do you want to work with senior stakeholders to build insightful dashboards and reports?
Do you want to learn all about HEINEKEN's KPI's, reporting processes and datasets?
Would you like to prepare Managerial Reports for Regions and Global Functions using various reporting tools?
Then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for Group MA&R Analyst to work within our Global ARC Management Reporting Team.
The ARC Management Reporting team is responsible for ensuring quality of data, development and preparation of Managerial reports and dashboards for regional and global functions.
In this role you will report directly to ARC MR Process Manager and work with Global Finance teams to deliver correct Managerial Reporting.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of management reports (Sales Volumes, Managerial Dashboards, Organic Growth Analysis, Working Capital, CAPEX, etc.) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Development of new and enhancement of existing reports, dashboards for Regional Teams and Global Functions using various reporting tools (BO, BexAnalyzer, PowerBI, TM1, ..)
- Preparation of solid tools to support validation processes for actuals and planning versions
- Assessment of data availability, quality, coming from multiple data sources
- Verifying data completeness, ensuring complete and accurate data validation within given timeframes with OpCos and Regional Management
- Working in partnership with multiple business functions
- Correctly applying HEINEKEN Group managerial (non-IFRS) reporting principles
- Supporting internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
- Consistently adhering to OpCo, Global and HGSS guidelines, policies and regulations
You are a good Candidate if:
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance or other highly numerate subjects
- Practical experience in developing reporting solutions in PowerBI, Power Query
- Experience with other reporting tools such as Business Objects, TM1, BexAnalyzer
- Experience in Managerial Accounting and Reporting
- Understanding of data flows and data technology
- Ability to manipulate data from different data sources
- Ability to gather, understand business requirements
- Understanding of KPI’s and correlation between data
- Ability to draw conclusions, communicate issues and define recommendations
- Experience in working in international environment
- Very good communication and good presentation skills
- Fluent English language is required
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer