Junior Project Coordinator / Market Consultant
Marketing Operations is part of . We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
Our client is an European automotive company with global reach. Join us and take an opportunity to be part of a team that drives success by enabling a dynamic web presence in all regions of the world.
What will you do?
- In our team, you will coordinate digital marketing activities, across multiple channels. You will work with the Client and teams.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client
- Coordinate work of a technical team responsible for content integration in CMS systems
- Manage project delivery activities (monitoring progress, performing and overseeing tasks related to project, ensuring projects’ quality)
- Identify process gaps and provide recommendations
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Client
What do we expect?
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in project coordination (preferably in digital marketing project coordination domain);
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking (at least C1 level);
- Experience in content management systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager) and digital marketing or technical background
- Well-developed presentation skills (client facing and remote);
- Strong communication skills (via emails, conference calls, face to face meetings);
- Experience in Adobe tools would be an asset;
- High Powerpoint skills;