MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• an independent problem solver with good ability to set priorities, collaborative and customer oriented;
• an experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel (ability to create macros is preferred), SAP knowledge is a strong asset;
• an excellent Turkish and English Speaker;
• an ambitious person ready to develop within HR area;
• previous experience in HR area (especially administration, reporting and payroll service) is desirable;
• continuous improvement approach would be a strong asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• execute HR operations in full compliance with legal requirements and company procedures;
• generate standard and complex reports;
• maintain and audit employees’ personal data;
• coordinate and perform payroll related activities;
• provide guidance to Philip Morris employees on key employee processes;
• recommend and implement continuous improvement activities;
• support deployment of Employee Experience initiatives and projects.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.