In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Order to Cash departments is responsible for set of business processes to manage from sales order right through to customer payments. It includes Invoicing, Pricing & Discounts, Dispute, Customer Payments, Credit Risk and Collection processes.
As OtC Manger - will ensure operational delivery according to the company’s standards as well as driving process improvements. The role requires to build strong partnership with Finance and Commerce organization, strategic thinking and ability to work in a fast paced environment. As the people leader-will supervise a team and its operational deliverables, develop talents, build engagement and foster collaboration across teams.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing the functional strategic plan focused on standardization and automation and setting operational strategy and team’s objectives
- Building analytical approach and CPI mind-set and embedding it in the team by challenging the status quo and looking for most efficient and standard ways of working
- Having primary ownership for the service delivery as per the agreed volumes and quality and continuously driving its improvement
- Ensuring and setting standards for business partnership with Operating Companies (OpCos) by providing accurate and on time data
- Building and promoting effective One team approach within HGSS Krakow and especially between Front Office and Back Office
- Assessing and mitigating operational risk and acting as escalation point for TLs and OpCo to drive issue resolution and prevent it from repeating in future
- Leading and developing OtC Team Leaders incl. recruitment, performance management and career development
- Understanding organizational change management and transformation aspects
- Responsibility for team / function’s budget planning, rightsizing of the team compared with business requirements and proactively controlling actual costs vs budget
- Building internal control mind-set and embedding internal controls into processes so controls are designed and executed effectively and any deficiency is mitigated
You are a good Candidate if:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in finance area on leadership positions
- Experience in multi-national environment (incl. Shared Services Centres)
- Prior experience in managing initiatives/projects across multiple countries
- Leadership expertise aligned with HEINEKEN leadership expectations
- Mind-set and Behaviours aligned with HEINEKEN Finance Behaviours
- Ability to build strong business partnership
- Very good understanding of E2E Order to Cash process including business controls
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to translate data into relevant actions
- Self-driven and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under time pressure
- Written and verbal communication skills on high level
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer