We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Reviewing customers` accounts
- Contacting customers (inbound and outbound calls, e-mails) to help settle the payments
- Showing customer-centric approach so as to create excellent customer service experience;
- Supporting offline tasks to maintain proper workflow;
- Displaying proactive approach to the daily tasks when it comes to process improvements, better collection methods
What you’ll need:
- Excellent verbal and written command of Spanish
- Very good English knowledge
- Ability to work in the afternoons (2pm -10 pm)
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service;
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls;
- Positive attitude towards customers,
- Good work organization and prioritization skills;
- Good PC skills (MS Office);
- Experience in debt collection or call centre would be an asset.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.