IT Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of project deliveries at the same time? We're looking for someone who:
• is responsible for delivering projects on time with high quality and within the budget according to defined contracts
• organizes and leads the project and team (i.e. plans and manages allocated resources, shapes priorities, coordinates interactions with customers and users and keeps the project team focused)
• manages relationship with all project stakeholders (CIO function, Business, IT Service & Product Manager, Interface partners, etc.)
• regularly coordinates with the management team around requirements, project plan and reporting
• ensures an efficient project governance – roles and responsibilities
• provides the project plan and updates it as needed (deadlines, milestones, delivery, requested and planned resources etc.)
• establishes a set of practices that ensure the integrity and quality of project work products
• ensures provision of cost and effort estimations
• staffs the project by requesting resources , e.g. PMO, BA, DEV
You’ll be working in within Organization of IT Development in Wroclaw. We plan and lead IT projects for the Wealth Management organization in the UK and create solutions for our business team and clients. That’s where we build new applications and maintain and enhance many more. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment. This is the place where innovation is our daily business.
• minimum of 5 years experience as an IT Project Manager
• experience in leading application development, application upgrades, and migrations within a SCRUM methodology
• an understanding of what it takes to run successful IT projects and teams in financial services
• PMP/Prince2 certification is a plus
• financial industry experience in a global enterprise is a plus
• fully fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.