Who we are looking for
State Street Global Advisors manages and is a promoter of around 400 European funds in multiple domiciles (Luxembourg, UK, Ireland and France). The EMEA Funds Management team is responsible for handling all processes related to fund governance; including coordination of board meetings and offering documents (prospectus, KIIDs, KIDs). We also handle the fund financial statement preparation process and audits thereof and the cross-border registration of funds.
Why this role is important to us
You will be supporting all fund processes and governance in relation to registration and tax reporting for SSGA Funds domiciled in the Ireland, UK and Luxembourg.
What you will be responsible for
- You will manage and maintain new and existing cross border registrations, and tax reporting status of all SSGA EMEA Funds, according to regulatory and business requirements. You will work closely with internal teams and external partners to meet the needs of the business.
- You will become subject matter expert on cross border registrations and tax reporting.
- You will lead and manage the relationships with 3rd party service providers including local agents, translators, local counsel, tax advisors and global fund distribution partners.
- You will identify, document and implement Fund procedures.
- You will ensure relevant and accurate Fund information appears on internal and external websites, in line with regulatory and business deadlines.
- You will contribute to business initiatives as part of the wider European Funds Management team, particularly with regards to the effectiveness of our registration strategy.
- You will support dedicated Product Managers with day-to-day tasks and projects related to SSGA Funds, in particular the corporate funds under the Irish management company, namely ICAV, WindWise QIF and Lux SICAV.
What we value
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a keenness to learn about the European mutual funds
- Sensitivity to pan-European complexities and dependencies
- Diligent, self-starter, able to work collegiately and a willingness to take ownership
- Strong and attested project management skills
- Attention to detail
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- You should have a university degree
- Minimum 3-5 years meaningful experience in financial services
- Basic knowledge of European fund regulation (e.g. UCITS and AIFMD)
- A basic understanding of the pan-European asset management industry