Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We are looking for someone to join the Global Wealth Management (WMA) Technology team to help us focus on the new multi-year technology initiative to revamp and enhance our Field Technology platform.
We’re looking for someone like you who can:
• work on the delivery of the strategic Field Technology solutions
• interface with key parts of the technology organization, including other WMA development teams, Infrastructure Services, and QA teams
• own and driving key technical deliverables
• design and implement user-friendly front-end applications which integrate seamless in our internal application landscape
• deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries
• challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
You will enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient. The team is supportive, very talented and is always encouraged to communicate ideas with the executive team. Our development team is critical to our continued success and is appreciated as such.
o Hands-on UI developer 4+ years of development experience
o (Must have) hands on design and development experience in:
· HTML 5
· CSS 3, CSS preprocessors (Less, Sass)
· Styled Components
· JS Testing libraries: Jest
· React Testing libraries: Enzyme, RTL
· State management: Redux, Context API, Recoil (nice to have)
· Module bundlers: Webpack, Rollup
· VCS: GIT
· Design Patterns
· Backend integration background: REST, JSON and APIs
o Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
o Positive attitude and enjoy working hard and appreciate a good laugh
o Experience with the full software development life cycle: waterfall or agile methodologies
o (Nice to have) Knowledge and experience of CI/CD, DB or Java is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.