MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• students of 4th and 5th year or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation (preferable Finance educational background); preferable available for the full time working (40h/week);
• communicative, proactive, well organized candidates with analytical and computer skills, including Microsoft Office tools (strong Excel, SAP would be a strong asset),
• problem solver, resourceful, who learns on the fly,
• candidates with very good level of written and oral English,
• previous work experience in multinational environment would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• with innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world,
• multinational experience with a team of business experts,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• participate in creating and maintaining Finance Data Taxonomy based on new business reporting requirements,
• support the definition define data set and data modeling across financial systems master data (e.g. SAP, Consolidation and other) other to deliver the reporting (critical metrics, Revenue, Costs),
• actively participate in projects and initiatives impacting finance master data & processes design including new process and tools implementation,
• collaborate with Data Owners and Capability Owners to ensure the data is set up efficiently to optimize the collection through the transaction activities,
• proactively analyze and find ways to improve data quality through performing finance data analysis in PMI financial systems, propose and lead the implementation of improvements.
To join us in Finance you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.