Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies. Please visit our website for more details www.oliverwyman.com
(Office In Warsaw)
We are seeking junior to mid-level research professionals to join our Knowledge Services Research team in Warsaw, Poland. The Knowledge Services department supports consultants with market data and competitor information necessary for successful planning and execution of strategy projects on various topics and industries.
As a Researcher at Oliver Wyman you will conduct research to support information requests submitted by internal clients and members of Oliver Wyman’s global knowledge organization. You will have access to a wide array of information resources including online databases covering economic, market and company information. With these resources, you will be trained to identify and source macroeconomic indicators, company financial data, industry trends as well as conduct focused literature reviews. You will also maintain your own topical information products to help consulting teams stay current in their knowledge of changes and trends in key industry areas. Over time you will learn to analyze data and information to glean deeper insights to enhance your deliverables and service to your clients. The successful candidate will provide support across multiple sectors, with a perspective to focus on a specific industry.
- University degree and demonstrated knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, and fundamental economics
- Experience in market research or academic research, and databases user experience are required
- German language skills are required: Professional working proficiency level / C1.
- Working experience in a corporate environment is an advantage
- Market knowledge of specific industry or economic sector is an advantage
- Being inquisitive by nature, enjoy solving complex problems, attentive to details, able to summarize and organize information and demonstrate excellent structuring skills. You should be able to prioritize your own work to satisfy competing client demands, have a growth mindset and high-quality standards, willing to continuously improve your skills to enhance service to our clients
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- A stimulating working environment that provides opportunities for professional growth, access to mentoring and training programs
- Attractive compensation package and selection of benefits
- Working in diverse and dynamic team environment. Inclusive culture with Employee Resources Groups and CSR activities
- Friendly and flexible workplace that promotes work-life balance. Fresh fruit, beverages and snacks
- A range of digital collaboration and online communication tools to support effective team work
- Various social initiatives and learning opportunities adapted for virtual settings