Client Risk Rating Quantitative Analyst
Compliance, Quantitative Analysis, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you all in for quantitative analysis? Do you want to contribute to project of firm-wide significance?
We're looking for someone who is ready to support the bank-wide UBS AML data analytics program with particular focus on the following tasks:
• work on model risk management of the Global Client Risk Rating (CRR) within the central Financial Crime Prevention unit
• support execution of the Model Performance and Confirmation Concept
• support model preparation for validation
• support governance of CRR model and related key procedure controls
• work with CRR model developers on model improvements
• engage with a global community of stakeholders in Financial Crime and model risk management
You will be working in the Risk Assessments and Analytics team within global Financial Crime function. We work as a gatekeeper in preventing money laundering, terrorism financing, sanctions and corruption risks for the bank. Our role is to perform group level risk assessments, evaluate money laundering risks linked to countries, and carry out systematic data analytics exercises on a client level. You will be working in Cracow (Eximius Park with the plan to move to Fabryczna still this year).
• a Master degree (MS or MA) in: Economics, risk management, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or statistics
• knowledge of R
• experience in Financial Crime risk management, audit or compliance would be a plus
• good record keeping and report drafting skills
• analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• a great communicator also in virtual teams
• fluent in English
• known for having a strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.