MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• an intern available min. 20h per week,
• a 4th, 5th year student or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (in Human Resources, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent),
• a fluent English speaker,
• a talented individual with strong communication skills,
• a proficient Microsoft Office user (in particular Excel, Power Point).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• an opportunity to kick off professional career in Data Governance that connects Business, IT, Analytics areas,
• gaining knowledge about Data and Project Management,
• learning new systems and solutions dedicated to Data Management (e.g. Collibra, Data Lineage Tool, PowerBI, Atlassian Confluence & Jira)
• daily contact with people around the world - experts both from IT and Business side,
• an opportunity to practice language skills every day,
• various company events, competitions or volunteering club,
• flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely,
• internship for duration of 6 months that can be extended up to 12 months
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• support daily People & Culture Data Governance activities,
• organize required meetings,
• create and update required Data Governance documentations,
• track the progress of tasks assigned to the team(s),
• lead basic Data Governance trainings,
• data cleaning activities (depends on candidate’s skills).
To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.