MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The IT Analyst- Service Management brings deep understanding of ITIL processes, DevOps and Agile principles. He/she leads and prescribes customers to best practice, and collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, process governance, improvements and modernization. He/She represents the IT Service Management team in IT platforms, acts as a broker between IT platforms and the IT service management, provides data points and recommendations that enable decision making in the platforms and IT service management function.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 5+ years of experience in ITIL or ITSM process ownership or governance;
• Experience in Lean, DevOps and Agile methodologies;
• Ability to lead customer facing workshops, trainings and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently or in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts;
• Experience in leading waterfall or agile projects;
• Experience in PowerBI reporting and data insighting;
• Experience in using ServiceNow Application as a fulfiller or administrator an advantage;
• Ability to keep a customer's business goals at the forefront of the conversation and articulate design decisions impacts to maintenance and longevity;
• A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features;
• Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Drive IT best practices and review data with different stakeholders to create lasting impact, value and enhanced experiences;
• Contribute to multiple projects, agile engagements, utilizing the PMI methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality;
• Review and update IT process documents, training materials, collaboration tools, and system validation requirements;
• Co-lead sprint planning and review meetings, ensure the team follows the PMI methodology, and work to mitigate risk for PMI;
• Estimate time and effort for technical resources and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to the Product Owner;
• Assist with discovery workshops and collaborate closely with to define customer requirements;
• Support new opportunities by providing process hybridization and modernization initiatives;
• Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.