About the job
As SAP Authorization Consultant in Arla you will be part of an international self-driven team of IAM specialists. You will take part in day to day activities as well as project related work. Organizational you will be part of Infrastructure Services and report to the Head of IT Security Services.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Project support and advisory
- Coordinating with Business Role Owners and Compliance Team to align with Arla policies
- Enforce Arla security policies and procedures by performing periodic reviews of security reports
- Provide support for users with security-related problems or questions about the systems administered
- Continuously develop problem solving skills and utilize critical thinking process
- Develop awareness and understanding of SAP Security products
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation
- Ensure that SAP security standards are well integrated into systems.
Who are you?
- You have more than 3 years of experience with security concepts and User/Role administration across SAP products: ECC and BI. Preferably also APO, CRM, HCM, TM, Hybris, SOLMAN, EWM.
- You have a deep understanding of SAP role development
- You have a solid experience with troubleshooting and handling of authorization issues
- Experience with SAP GRC Access Control – customizing work flows and maintaining BRF+ rules. Maintaining ruleset. User Access Review (UAR)
- Experience with access control frame work and mitigating controls
- Knowledge about with S/4HANA and Fiori
- Experience with user and role management in SAP Cloud systems like Ariba, C4C, IBP, Success Factors, IAG would be a benefit.
- Solid understanding of business processes and the associated best practice required to support them
- Experience and understanding of IAM tools (preferably experience with IGI application).
- Experience in hyper-care support and management of SAP Projects go live
- Understanding of Change Management processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Working and communicating in English is natural for you
- Experience with GRC Process controls would be a benefit