Who we are looking for
An experienced Payroll & HR Operations senior expert who has managed various HR transformation projects. You will be expected to have experience with process improvements, migrations and implementations of HR systems.
This is an independent role in which you will support various projects and liaise with vendors, project stakeholders, project management and Payroll & HR Operations team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Payroll & HR Operations Senior Expert, AVP you will
- Research best practices, evaluate Payroll & HR Operations processes and redesign them to achieve better efficiency effectiveness and control compliance;
- Be responsible for cooperation with the payroll vendor management and relationship;
- Ensure maintenance of labour law knowledge and act as an advisor when looking at legislative changes and trends to assess and impact future strategy;
- Engage with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and operational teams to quantify track and measure potential business benefits for any defined HR processes;
- Provide effective Governance and support Team Management of processes to identify and manage risk under a focus of risk excellence;
- Continue the evolution of the Global Human Resources (GHR) operating model with an emphasis on service delivery through a globally consistent scalable support model and enhanced self-sufficiency;
- Operationalize end-to-end local regulatory requirements, GHR policies and programs as well as those of other corporate groups into the daily operations of GHR Shared Services; global regional and local outsourced administrative vendors;
- Ensure effective stakeholder and project management programs are supported around all GHR Shared Service activity;
- Develop and build strong partnerships across key areas such as GHR Finance Corporate Tax Audit and Compliance Global Mobility payroll vendor;
- Act as matrix manager for Payroll & HR Operations Poland Team.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to co communicate at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple projects and deadlines in parallel;
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently to deliver results;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with the preference for HR / finance / accounting field;
- At least 8-10 years of experience in payroll operations functions;
- Proven experience with payroll and HR operations processes improvements;
- Prior experience of working with inhouse payroll processing model;
- Strong understanding of best practice around controls regulations tax compliance and experience in working with outsourced providers;
- Payroll change management and set up experience;
- Working knowledge of Polish payroll practice/law regulations;
- Fluency in written and oral English is a must;
- Proficiency in HRIS, payroll systems and Excel are required, experience with Workday will be a plus;
- Experience in managing and leading a payroll team would be a strong asset.
Employee savings plan
Premium life insurance package
VIP medical package
International operating environment
Soft skills trainings
Development sessions with a mentor
Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
Technical or leadership career pathway