Talent Specialist - Learning Coordinator (German speaker)
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop a learning journey, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– take full responsibility for the coordination of all assigned training programs
– manage the administration and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the UBS Business University curriculum of programs
– manage the booking of all internal or external locations, including accommodation, logistics, facilities and materials for trainers, facilitators and participants
– set up programs on the learning management system (MyCampus) and manage training data to enable thorough participation and cancellation reporting
– manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders by meeting their expectations through effective delivery
Meet some of the Kraków/Wrocław HR team! Watch the video
– fluent German and English
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– experience in learning or project management would be an asset
– good MS Office skills would be an asset
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style
– able to work independently under time pressure
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.