Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• prepare monthly financial statements and other reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet, Close Packs etc., to support Financial Controller sign off.
• prepare monthly financial statements, in compliance to relevant accounting standards (i.e. IFRS, multi-GAAP, etc.), and including appropriate commentary to provide relevant insight to presented financial information.
• implement a suitable control environment for the area of responsibility and ensure adherence to Accounting Standards and SOX requirements
• produce entity's financial statements based on IFRS as well as statutory accounting rules
• prepare financial disclosures and annual reports compliant with local regulatory and statutory requirements
• support standard accounting activities such as Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger including Taxes and Intercompany Balance reconciliation
• produce and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in
Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Our role is to
support the EMEA/Swiss region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations & have daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
Check here to see what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• at least 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Reporting or Accounting positions ( preferably General Ledger )
• university degree in Accounting / Controlling / Audit
• SAP experience
• ACCA qualification ( would be an asset)
• proficiency in MS Excel and VBA knowledge ( would be an asset )
• fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.