What will you do?
- Manage the organization, processes and systems for the OTC process, supervision of 3 team leaders, and 30 operational people / perform research for the business to minimize and mitigate losses, maximize income and cash flow.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, including training / change management, for standardizing process and improving controls and performance.
- Deliver productivity via the standardization, streamlining and automation of processes. Support due diligence and acquisition integration.
- Promoting team work and joint functionality to maintain a positive work environment, focused, consistent team approach to ensure pro-active and prompt action for both internal and external customers and a consistent handling of accounts.
- Supervising process transitions and driving automation implementation.
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Finance / Economics
- Fluent English, French language will be a plus
- 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit, Collection & min. 3 years in project management role, supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout organization
- Skilled in teaching others, outgoing person, Project Management experience
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Power Point