Hedge Funds Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have knowledge of hedge funds? Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytic skills?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• proactively review and recommend credit requests while upholding our risk principles and standards
• participate in portfolio reviews to identify risk developments or concentrations
• exercise judgment and escalate decisions of high-risk positions to higher authority levels, as needed
• ensure all regulatory requests, audit items and operational risk issues are dealt with in a disciplined, timely and efficient manner
You’ll be working in the Hedge Fund Credit Risk Control team in London. We are a small team of five in Eximius Park in Zabierzow (we're soon moving to Fabryczna in Cracow), responsible for the credit risk of the portfolio of Hedge Funds and Global Family Offices in EMEA. Our remit includes counterparty credit analysis and due diligence, limit setting, exposure management and ad hoc trade approvals.
• a university degree in finance or economics, or even engineering or mathematics
• strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
• experience in a financial services organization in a related area
• solid understanding of financial markets and a passion to provide best-in-class client experience (you’re in this, ultimately, for them)
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.