Financial Crimes Senior IT Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a passionate engineer and solution architect with a strong focus on delivery? Are you experienced with name screening technologies in support of FINMA or other regulatory bodies? We’re looking for someone like that to strengthen our core engineering team:
* Take over leadership responsibility to drive development progress of complex deliverables where multiple team-members are involved.
* drive development progress and make things happen within the team.
* drive continuous integration and improvements of the globally used solution.
* support product management driving the product roadmap
* work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Weehawken (US) and Zurich (Switzerland). Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
* experience managing a technical team
* computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
* long experience as engineer and architect in a globally distributed team
* experience with software integration techniques such as web services
* excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global compliance teams
* methodology knowhow on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
* strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
* a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
* able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
* keen to develop subject matter expertise on both in-house and vendor solutions
* an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
* fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.