Credit Risk Operations Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have the attention to detail required to be a risk operations expert? We’re looking for a motivated Credit Risk Operations Analyst to:
• review credit exposures and limit excesses
• identify and remediate data quality issues
• provide support to other teams in the Risk Reporting, Analysis & Data (RRAD) function.
• continuously evaluate risk processes for efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
• work to standardize and simplify reporting and other processes
You will be joining the Credit Exposure and Excess management team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function (RRAD) located in Eximius Park in Zabierzow (we will be soon moving to Fabryczna in Krakow). Our team has global presence with representation in Krakow and London. We support the Credit Officer community and our Reporting colleagues by reviewing the credit exposures for accuracy.
• app. 1 year of related experience
• educational background in analytics preferably a degree in Mathematics / Quantitative studies
• good knowledge of excel (look ups, pivot tables etc.)
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization including senior management
• working effectively with other team members to deliver against shared objectives
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
• an organized person with a keen attention to detail
UBS is a committed equal opportunities employer. To promote this ethos this role and all other roles in the RRAD team are open on a 60-100% basis.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.