You get to be a part of Shell’s exciting design discipline which delivers inspiring, effective and cost-efficient creative content that build and leverage the Shell Brand. You will join a dynamic community of design coordinators and project managers, responsible for strategic design initiatives and programmes.
Where you fit in?
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of the Shell brand will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Our team of design and communication specialists play a fundamental role in developing and delivering award-winning, inspiring and impactful design-led projects.
The design unit is a core component of Creative Solutions - an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one client: Shell. Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activation. Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for a wide range of branded: creative content, experiences and activation.
What are the opportunities?
As part of our Design community, you will support, develop and deliver a portfolio of creative, compelling and brand compliant strategic design projects for various Shell businesses. Scope delivery ranges from design, digital, corporate publications, brand, photography, integrated communications, presentations and print.
Our Design roles:
- Support the delivery of design excellence in Shell.
- Implement global design standards and processes in-region, including compliance with brand and visual identity policies and guidelines.
- Self-manage multiple design, integrated campaign and communication projects, from initial briefing through to planning and execution.
- Manage key aspects of project management, including budgets, timings, suppliers and stakeholder management.
- Liaise with Shell business stakeholders on their business goals and translate these into robust creative briefs.
- Partner with a roster of curated agencies to deliver the highest standard of design and digital projects.
What we need from you?
- Extensive project management experience gained in-house in a large company or in a large, fast-paced agency or creative environment, with a strong track record in design, digital and marketing communications.
- Knowledge of the design production process combined with strong business partnering skills to deliver highly effective creative content and campaigns which reinforce business goals.
- A strong creative eye with the ability to evaluate and shape creative work.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and an ability to prioritise across multiple projects, tasks and deadlines.
- Stakeholder management skills to engage and influence internal and external partners.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Learner mindset: role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes.
- Maximise performance: integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole.