You get to be part of Shell’s experiential and events team, responsible for inspiring, effective and cost-efficient human2human engagements that leverage the Shell Brand. You will be part of a dynamic community of experiential coordinators, project managers and regional leads globally.
Where you fit in?
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of the Shell brand will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Our team of Experiential specialists play a key role, as we develop and deliver award-winning, inspiring and seamless creative events for Shell businesses to communicate their value propositions.
The team is a core unit within Creative Solutions - an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one client: Shell. Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for a wide range of branded: creative content, experiences and activation.
What are the opportunities?
As part of our Experiential community, you will support, lead and deliver across a programme of physical, virtual and hybrid events and experiences. This is a mix of Shell-owned and industry-led events, such as business forums, consumer events, incentives, tradeshows, exhibitions and hospitality programmes. It also includes virtual formats which combine innovative online platforms with compelling creative content.
Our Experiential roles:
- Support the planning and delivery of Shell’s experiential programme whether local, regional or global.
- Use data and external trends to constantly benchmark and refresh our approach to deliver innovative, engaging and cost-effective events.
- Manage project plans, budgets and timelines.
- Uphold Shell standards on health, safety, security protocols and brand identity, working closely with partners, agencies and suppliers.
- Liaise with Shell business stakeholders on their business goals and translate these into robust event briefs.
What we need from you?
- Extensive experiential and events project management experience gained either in-house in a large international company and/or in an agency.
- Knowledge of event production excellence combined with strong business partnering skills to deliver highly effective events and experiences which reinforce business goals.
- Experience in managing a mix of event formats across physical, virtual and hybrid settings, targeting different audiences and ranging in complexity and scale.
- Strong track record of successful end-to-end delivery, from briefing and conceptualisation through to onsite/online management, execution and evaluation.
- Stakeholder management skills to engage and influence internal and external partners.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Knowledge of health, safety and security protocols to manage and mitigate potential risks.
- Learner mindset: role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes.