At D&T, we are dedicated to enable HEINEKEN in becoming the Best Connected Brewer. That includes digitalizing and integrating our processes, ensuring best-in-class technology, and embedding a data-driven culture. As we’re building these competencies across the organisation, we are also scaling our support model by creating our Digital & Technology HUB in Krakow, part of our HEINEKEN Share Services Center. Joining us at the D&T HUB, you will be part of one of the most dynamic and innovative departments, and will have a direct impact in building the HEINEKEN Company of the future. Being part of our team, you will be part of the warmest beer family in the World with strong environmental commitments, caring daily for people and planet, and with the ambition to ensure seamless digital transactions for more meaningful human interactions. At HEINEKEN, we value an Agile mind-set of four key principles: focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and smart, and learn relentlessly.
We are looking for IT Specialists, who are eager to design our future with us, who are passionate about continuous improvement and doing things for the first time, who can work independently while being part of multicultural team, and who would share our values and have a laugh over the occasional beer at the end of a good working day.
The Master Data Management Engineer – Technology Specialist is part of the Product Team Reference and Master Data Platform. and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Reference and Master Data Platform Product Team is part of the Insights Enablement Portfolio and delivers end to end reference and master data to the full HEINEKEN organization. The coming years our focus is to build, deploy and run a new, future proof, multidomain MDM platform based on TIBCO EBX technology. We will also phase out our current Mendix MDM platform.
This role is a core Heineken member of the RAMDEP product team. You will play key role in delivering the strategy thereby working together with our partners to deliver on the commitments.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Translating business requirements into solution design and actively contribute in the technical implementation of the stories for our MDM platform.
- Actively participate in the story refinements, estimation, implementation approach amongst other activities. We have “whole-team” approach where everyone contributes in making a great product.
- Contribute in technical implementation through programming with Java and other configurations in our platform TIBCO EBX. You must know and own the code base (e.g. approve pull-requests, peer review).
- You maintain and update engineering standards and ensure that other team members (both internal and external) adhere to these standards. You ensure that all developments comply with our engineering standards and security policies.
- Ownership of the build, release, and deployment through using Azure DevOps platform. Timely refinement and implementation of CI-CD pipeline as necessary.
- You will be responsible for SDLC tools evaluation and set up such as: code repo, test management, test automation and monitoring infrastructure & application monitoring.
- Drive quality and security aspects, define and implement test strategy consisting of test automation, quality policies and security procedures (ISP)amongst others.
- IT Service Management – facilitate analysis of incidents and problems, coordinate with partner teams to solve them in timely fashion. Look for structural solutions over one-time quick fixes and service improvements through stability & reliability of the platform.
- You may facilitate service review sessions with our customers (OpCos) where you assess the current services and find potential improvement areas.
- You create and analyse reports related to service management and customer experience.
- In case of cross system incidents, you support in coordination between the different teams. You facilitate in communication between Customer and technical teams.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in technical field
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Master Data Management domain and good understanding of Master Data Systems & tools.
- You have exposure to and proven experience with Master Data Management Tooling, like TIBCO EBX or Orchestra Networks or alike.
- You have demonstratable working experience of about 5 years in software engineering area, as a e.g. full-stack developer, DevOps engineer. Technical lead experience will be a definite advantage.
- You have Agile mindset and working experience in Agile delivery, Scrum experience is plus. You show end-to-end ownership of work that you do.
- You have ability to communicate well in English (write, speak) and can deal with (occasionally) changing priorities.
- You have experience with outsourced managed services, using ITIL processes; especially mentoring and coordinating when needed to get the work done.
- You emonstrated hands-on experience of working with some of the following: Java, JS, low-code platforms, web server (apache tomcat), API & Web services.
- You have knowledge of Azure DevOps and building and developing pipelines, deployment architecture, coding best practices. Tooling such as: SonarQube, ELK stack, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Splunk
- You have basic knowledge of relational databases – MS SQL or similar, can write SQL queries and troubleshoot DB related issues.
- You have experience with data modelling and database design
- Good understanding of architectural patterns – client-server, microservices, event based and SOA.
- Basic knowledge of other data management tooling (such as Data Quality tooling, Data Governance, BI, etcetera)
- Sound experience of quality engineering aspects and tooling – Azure Test Plan, keyword driven Test automation frameworks with selenium & python, test and quality management, bug reporting.
- Experience with integrations with large ERPs and CRMs.
- Knowledge and experience with application security.
- Being able to translate technical language into a story that can be understood by less technical people.
- Storytelling. You have the skills to bring a message about a technical solution is such a way that the audience understands why this solution needs to be implemented. You can ‘sell’ the idea.
- You are able to create visually attractive slides that convey a clear message.
- You take ownership of the work we do together and drive
- People skills: you can work with people of many different cultures and backgrounds.
- Interested in continuous self-development through training and learning on the job.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer