At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Planning transitions in detail with all stakeholders and functions involved (OpCo, HGSS), including scheduling project deliverables, milestones, required tasks & scope of processes to be transitioned
- Regularly reporting to Senior Transition Lead/s the status of the Transition for assigned group of OpCos
- Coordinating and successfully project managing the transition of processes in scope from the OpCos into the HGSS (Managing transition remotely)
- Collaborating with Senior Transition Lead/s, OpCos and SHARP-X Team to ensure all interdependencies are addressed on time
- Monitoring and controlling the execution of the transition plan to ensure OTIF completion of the plans
- Pro-actively managing risks and escalating when needed. Resolving transitions issues, document risks and creating mitigation plans
- Providing a link during transition between the HGSS Knowledge Capture Team, Senior Level Management, Senior Transition Lead, SHARP-X Team, other stakeholders
- Ensuring that schedules and resources are aligned to deliver appropriate documentation of the local processes. This includes overseeing the work performed by all streams including providing a quality review of documentation (Process Maps and Standard Desktop Procedures)
- Coordinating and managing work of Business Analysts in support of Transition for specific OpCo
- Ensuring correct application of transition methodology to each transition being managed by the Business Analysts
- Ensuring successful delivery of transition outputs, including Decision Toll Gates, to sing-off the readiness to move to each Transition stages: Sol ID, Transition set-up, Knowledge transfer, Ramp Up, Go Lives, and stabilization and the overall transition completion
- Team performance management in line with HGSS HR instructions. Motivating, managing, and inspiring the Business Analysts, coaching to support individual development and improved team outcomes.
- Preparing Detailed Knowledge Transfer and Ramp Up Plan considering SHARP-X deployment schedule
- Analysing and reporting performance of the KT Team during KT and Ramp Up
- Any other ad hoc task assigned by STL within the scope of functional responsibilities
You are a good Candidate if:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Management
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar position (Transition Manager/ Project Manager) in an international SSC or BPO environment
- Proven track record of transition management/coordination of processes into an SSC/BPO organisation
- Strong knowledge and experience of project management and SSC/BPO related transitions
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment and deliver within agreed deadlines
- Demonstrated multi-cultural experience through international work placements.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio/Aris, PowerPoint)
Nice to have:
- Project certification (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile PM etc.)
- Experience and understanding of BPM, RtR, PtP and OtC activities
- Additional European languages will be a plus
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer