You will join our IT Solutions team with colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join the Analytics Powerhouse train (program).
The Analytics Powerhouse program drives all new development regarding data, from reporting & analytics to data management, for the global Arla Foods.
A value driven enabler, who has the passion for analytics and agile development methods
You have talent for solving complex issues - and enabling the team to create the highest possible value. You can understand the big picture as well as ensure the details are also in place.
- Enablement of the team – focusing on eliminating impediments and ensuring an effective agile process
- Drive the team in building new IT solutions and new ways of working in the business
- Ability to ensure transparency of team activities, progress and challenges
- Coaching of team members
- Ensure team reporting to relevant key persons
- Recruitment and financial management for the team
- Management of stakeholders and creating strong relations with our customer
- Close collaboration with product owners and release train engineer to ensure seamless delivery
- Implementation of agile principles and best practices for the team
- Manage product release, testing and high-quality products
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals and can ensure the team, product owner, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skill and thrive on engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. You have a strong IT knowledge/mind-set and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits.
- Master’s degree in either IT or business orientated field
- At least 3 - 5 years in a scrum master role in a multicultural/global organization
- Experience in managing analytics, reporting and or data orientated projects
- Track record of prior delivery in analytics is highly desirable
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity while still enabling great results
- Good general IT understanding
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Experience as either a software or IT developer would be an advantage