Who we are looking for
The Asset Manager Client Services Manager who will be responsible for the operational and staffing aspects of supervising the Asset Management Services team and offer a consistent approach to problem solving as well as meet agreed service delivery.
You will supervise a team to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
As Asset Management Services Manager you will
- Manage Asset Manager Services team, plan, coordinate and monitor tasks allocation within the team and other projects;
- Assume responsibility for all operational tasks;
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service;
- Implement new projects, improvements;
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client meetings;
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements;
- Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner;
- Take responsibility of team’s deliverables, accuracy and timeliness in your daily work;
- Work to tight deadlines in order to meet clients’ timelines;
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site;
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions;
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products;
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched to Donor Sites as required.
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of these and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary. Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures;
- Monitor errors and potential breaches; complete relevant documentation and ensure training needs are identified and relevant training is carried out. Record the error in the errors log and track progress.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Flexibility in working outside of own responsibilities and area of expertise;
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines;
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution;
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group;
- Strong staff management and client servicing skills.
- 5-6 years of experience in custody market, including at least 2 years in a people manager role is a must;
- Strong knowledge of asset servicing and global custody operational processes and systems;
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway