The main purpose of our internship program is to provide the students with an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture, and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
Our internship program will allow you to get the first-hand experience in:
Accounts Receivable – we will involve you in is the proceeds/ payments which the company will receive from its customers who have purchased its goods & services on credit.
General Ledger – If you already know a little bit about AP and AR you will have a chance to be involved in financial transactions and all accounts that company uses. You will have a chance to learn more about assets, liabilities, owners' equity, revenues, and expenses.
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining and converting databases using Excel and other applications
- Using ERP accounting systems
- Performing diverse accounting activities for different countries
- Supporting projects in an international organization
What you’ll need:
- Educational background in Finance/Accounting (3rd year and above)
- Demonstrating interest and competency in finance and accounting
- High ownership of the tasks you are given
- Attention to details
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude towards challenge and changes
- Good command of English
What can you expect from us?
- Fully paid, a 3-months internship program in Finance department
- Online recruitment process
- Full time or part-time contract
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the financial field in an international friendly environment
- A great, friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.