Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic marketing professional able to define, develop and execute the marketing and communications strategy for new and existing offers within the Digital Energy division. Reporting to the Digital Energy Launch Marketing Leader, Digital Energy Offer Launch Marketing Program Owner/Specialist will work closely with the Digital Energy lines of business to build and professionalize the launches to drive demand generation and commercial impact.
What you will do:
- Co-develop with Line Of Business clear launch book to ensure sales and marketing readiness for hero and strategic launches
- Define the launch strategy and launch execution plan in collaboration with segment and channel marketing and target countries.
- Support the LOB in the build of unique and differentiated value propositions for offers and solutions
- Leverage persona, customer journey and message maps to develop clear and unique positioning
- Responsible of the readiness of launch tactics and assets including delivery of sales/channel enablement, offer communications and demand generation.
- Responsible to define successful marketing launch KPIs and report on success
- Define and implement offer comm plan and development, promotional content development
If you have…
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing and/or management)
- 3 years’ in marketing, communications and/or offer launch
- Proven track record of developing innovative and disruptive marketing programs
- Open to change and must embrace the concept of continuous improvement
- Ability to effectively work and lead by influence in a matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, highly inclusive, strong collaborator and team player who operates well in a team of teams
- High degree of initiative, and project management skills
- Able to prioritize, and set clear expectations with stakeholders
- Able to work in a multifunctional team and with global teams and different cultures
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Product marketing and buildings market experience a plus
- Ability to travel <20%
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
… Share your CV with us.
Benefits we offer: