Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for a Creative Campaign Planning & Optimization Manager in our global marketing team based in Warsaw, Poland.
What you will do:
- Help to turn marketing strategies and goals into campaigns that accomplish our goals with the highest levels of quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Collaborate with GMBU to develop insightful persona-based customer journeys including digital touchpoints leveraging marketing automation platform, messages, and assets needed to move customers through the nurture path and manage the development of all required campaign creative assets.
- Be an expert in our standards and best marketing practices and how to apply them to continually improve campaigns
- Assess global and regional requirements of the campaign activation plan to build and drive project plans (from scoping to defining deliverables to establishing key milestones to securing final approvals), with the timely flow of information with project stakeholders and communicating updates
- Ensure consistency of assets and organization’s brand & identity is adhered to in campaigns across all communication channels.
- Continuously monitor and analyze competitive activity, Schneider’s campaign performance and implement improvements to maximize ROI.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- More than 6 years of experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Ability to think like a customer, develop customer insights and advocate for customers and the community and write clear and insightful briefs and presentations that reflect this thinking.
- Creativity and ability to generate big, new ideas and take (smart) risks to deliver on unique campaign ideas that create a buzz in the market
- More than 5 years demonstrable experience in the following channels for lead generation and content marketing: marketing automation strategy and tactics, digital advertising, social media to move customers through the funnel
- Speed, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Data and results-driven with knowledge of KPI, ROI analysis and A/B testing and how to turn data into insights to improve the next round of work
- Natural curiosity that enables you to get excited about learning new industries, products and customers
- Experience as Account Manager or Account Planner in an advertising agency will be assets
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: