Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Our dynamic growth calls for new, passionate professional who would enhance our international business development team as:
(form: either hybrid – partially home-office
and partially Warsaw based HQ or full-time home-office based)
- Co-creating the best product strategy which we will implement on other/new markets
- Analyzing clients’ and business needs along with swift transfer to other team members
- Planning and implementing projects in existing and new markets both in terms of platform development and custom solutions for our clients
- Cooperating with IT department to build projects’ and products’ pipeline
- Being responsible for achieving quarterly goals
- Building close cooperation within Product as well as other teams
- Being responsible for creating and implementing product documentation.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Project Owner or Senior Project Manager role (preferably in insurance, healthcare or virtual care industry)
- Experience in implementing SaaS platforms on new markets, adapting to local languages and requirements
- Knowledge about country and clients’ specific needs at healthcare area will be an additional value
- Deep understanding of IT processes and PM methodology as a key to lead implementation projects framed within product strategic roadmap and context
- Experience in planning and executing both budgets and initiatives
- Strong “deliver what you promise” approach
- Ability to implement needed changes across the organization (impossible is possible)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages (especially Polish, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Romanian) will be an asset
- Experience working with scaling start-up companies is a plus.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills, and results.
- Possibility to get a unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment in a fast-growing market of telemedical services.
- Unlimited access to telemedical services.
- English / Spanish language courses.
- Flexible employment type: B2B, Permanent.