Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
- Support in our Global Payroll department
- Involvement in monthly payroll activities
- Reports and statistics
- Support the Team in the day to day work in all Payroll related matters
- Involvement in Payroll Projects
- Student of Economics, Administration (or similar), specialized in Human Resources or Finance/Accounting
- Very good analytical and mathematics skills
- Detail oriented
- Good Command of English
- Practical education and first working experience would be an advantage
- Be dynamic, pro-active and show a result-oriented working manner
- High communication skills
- Knowledge in MS-Office (primarily Excel)
- Paid internship for a period of 6 months
- Working experience in a multicultural environment
- Good mentoring
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Possibility to improve your language skills while working with people from different countries
- Insights of daily tasks in the Payroll Department of an international company
- Working with a high level of independence and responsibility