Who we are looking for
An administration specialist with high attention to detail who enjoys working with files and presents maturity when dealing with confidential data. In this role, your presence at the office will be required to ensure that employee files as well as documentation for newly hired employees are correct and complete.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Recruitment Administration Specialist you will
- Provide and control the onboarding process for all new hires and transfers;
- Ensure new hire paperwork is returned and completed properly before processing;
- Support administration based projects relating to processes and procedures;
- Print, scan, send and file the relevant documentation for candidates and existing employees;
- Review employee contracts before signature and contract distribution;
- Prepare new joiner induction;
- Prepare system administration to ensure candidate is operational for day one joining;
- Track any visa documentation through our third party provider as and when required;
- Support the service quality delivering to team and individual SLA’s;
- Update recruiters and managers on onboarding status and follow-up for revision of start date;
- Ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner with high level of accuracy;
- Maintain a deep familiarity with HR policy and standards for recruiting and onboarding employees in the relevant countries;
- Resolve ad hoc queries raised by employees, candidates, hiring managers and recruiters;
- Complete BAU control activities;
- Prepare and distribute reports within specified guidelines;
- Support promotion and extension process, prepare and distribute reports, gather all necessary information.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities and effectively prioritize through peak volume periods;
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative function; prior experience with recruitment administration / onboarding activities will be an advantage;
- Proven ability to understand processes for both, internal and external hire;
- Fluent Polish language skills are a must together with communicative level of English (B2);
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway