Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be taking care of:
- Day to day Customer contact, including chasing for customer payment as determined by work queue and keeping customer accounts within your portfolio accurate, clean, and up to date
- Assistance for cash allocation
- Initiation of the bill of exchange and direct debit payments
- Performance of month-end closing activities
- Performance of reconciliations related to the job (e.g. customer accounts, aged items)
- Making sure daily duties are in line with SOX requirements
- Keeping a good relationship with the customers
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant business experience as well as professional experience in a customer facing position
- Proficient in English and French
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Strong communication skills and problem solving approach
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.