Our Global Analytics and Artificial Intelligence team in Warsaw designs and develops apps to support country markets. The apps facilitate making decision process and enhance sales efficiency by delivering data-driven insights to salespersons.
Join the dynamically growing team, which uses Agile methodologies and offers exposition to technical and data science perspectives on business needs in a global enterprise context.
What you will do:
- Develop Python code for web applications used everyday by salespersons
- Extract needed data from multiple databases
- Create and validate data-driven insights for salespersons
- Participate in discussions with sales people to support identification of their requirements towards analytical apps
- Working on solutions together with colleagues from different countries
If you have / are:
- Student / graduate of master level studies
- Good programming skills in Python
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical skills and interest in data analysis
- Availability to work at least 4 days a week (on average)
- Good English
- Curiosity and creativity to deep dive into complex business issues
…and would like to have…
- Paid internship planned for 6 months, with possibility to extend it into permanent position
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business but we also do volunteering, extra projects, integration events etc.
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
…share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: