Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with knowledge of Polish labour law and previous experience in HR administration function who will join our HR Operations & Payroll team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Senior HR Operations Specialist you will:
- Ensure maintenance of technical knowledge and have an active role when looking at legislative changes and trends to assess and impact future strategy.
- Operationalize end-to-end local regulatory requirements and internal policies and programs as well as those of other corporate groups into the daily operations of HR; global regional and local outsourced administrative vendors.
- Create reviews and updates policies and procedures within HR Shared Services as needed that includes design preparation and implementation of new HR processes.
- Continuously improve processes. Be independent in creation modification and implementation of new processes/policies.
- Coordinate and ensure effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties/vendors/third parties and follows up on administrative details.
- Engage with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and operational area leaders to quantify, track and measure potential business benefits and/ or risk for any defined HR processes
- Prepare and distribute standard and ad hoc HR reports within specified guidelines.
- Manage employee queries related to a wide range of HR administration processes.
- Build and maintain close relationship with vendors.
- Support junior colleagues by providing guidance and sharing updates in labor law.
- Ensure a focus on maintaining data privacy in line with global and local requirements across HR.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management and handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Flexible “can do” attitude.
- Team player with a strong customer focus.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s diploma – HR related education will be an asset.
- 3 or more years’ experience in Polish HR administration and/or payroll position with a strong understanding of best practice around controls regulations, tax compliance and working with outsourced providers.
- Very good knowledge of Polish labor code.
- Very good Excel skills (practical usage of various functions i.e. pivot tables v-look up others).
- Working knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems including working time reconciliation will be an asset.
- Native level of Polish language and fluent English are mandatory.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway