Senior HR Operation Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of HR Service Delivery Team based in Krakow? We are looking for someone who can and is willing to:
• resolve employees' and Line Managers concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding, advisory to workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit
• prepare payroll files and process payroll with cooperation of our payroll vendors
• take part in a variety of HR projects and initiatives
• focus on meeting our clients' needs and building long lasting relationships
• collaborate with other HR colleagues by providing support for the HR Operations teams when needed
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
We are a HR team who provides HR services for locations with no or limited local HR presence. In our scope of countries are, but not limited to: Israel, Ireland, Russia, Middle East and our Team's scope is continuously extending.
Role will be based in Kraków/Czerwone Maki.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• at least one 1 year in HR and/or payroll area
• working fluency in English
• proficiency in Microsoft Office package
• service oriented attitude with a great communication skills
• ability to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
• known for your can-do attitude and open mind when tackling everyday tasks
• organized when dealing with every day workload and fast changing priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.