Geospatial Data Analyst
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that whose main duties will include:
• working with geospatial based data
• performing data discovery – finding and testing new data sources
• performing data cleansing and preparation; working with structured and unstructured data
• working autonomously or with a team depending on project demands
• communication around progress and presentation of results
UBS Evidence Lab Innovations is a very dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. You will be joining a team of Evidence Lab Data Engineers. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
• proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) - Required Technical Skills
• experience with a very wide array of data sets
• ability to execute around tight deadlines
• strong English language skills essential
• Practical knowledge and understanding of VBA, SQL, Python, GIS would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.