Business Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you a puzzle solver? Do you know how different pieces should work together to form the broader picture? Do you know how to form strong links between different parts of the organization? Are data and the processing of data interesting to you? If so we are looking for an energetic individual with lots of perseverance and ideas to:
- collaborate with different stakeholders on project management and prioritization, translate business requirements into project plans and scope
- actively contribute to multiple, innovative projects across a broad range of topics, industries and geographies
- develop and deliver high-quality data assets
- coordinate and help to optimize activities between different Evidence Lab functions
UBS Evidence Lab Innovations is a very dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. You will be joining a team of Evidence Lab Data Analysts. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
- university degree in business, management or related field
- at least 1-2 years of experience in business or data analyst’s role
- excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple issues
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills (data analysis and requirement documentation)
- proficient in MS Excel
- practical knowledge of SQL / Python would be an asset
- impeccable communication skills and fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.