Senior Management Information Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you like to support our weekly and monthly report production team? Do you like to understand the main drivers within the management reporting environment of Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate?
We are looking for someone who can:
• drive and monitor the weekly and monthly production process
• pro-actively solve and communicate any issues and challenges as well as closely cooperate with main clients and data providers
• ensure quality and timeliness of the reporting environment Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate
• be a focal point for escalations for process issues and communication point across all stakeholders
• work on shift patterns on rotational basis (8.00 – 16:30 and 15:30 – 24:00 (3 days per quarter))
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management and Switzerland Reporting Environment team at Fabryczna Office Park in Krakow.
We are responsible for producing
• various financial and non-financial data marts/cubes for ad-hoc analysis and senior management reporting
• the standardized client advisor and desk reporting.
These reports cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products.
• Degree in Finance/Economics or similar field
• 3 – 5 years of experience within the financial industry
• Reporting and reporting production experience as well as proven process and data quality management experience
• Ability to communicate complex matters clearly and easily to understand
• High degree of initiative and ownership
• Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Experienced with Microstrategy, Business Objects, Oracle Smart View is a Plus
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.