MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• 5 - 8 years of professional experience in an international and corporate work environment
• Strong expertise in process management area (preferably Human Resources, but not required)
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Developed conceptual thinking and curiosity to investigate deeper how the processes are performed and could be further enhanced
• Excellent communication skills, ability to establish relationships and deal with people on a daily basis
• Previous experience as a people manager
• Fluent English speaker
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company car / or car allowance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• driving Service Excellence Culture, monitoring service performance & experience
• Identifying improvement opportunities and embedding practices to enhance Service Experience and achieve business outcomes
• Partnering with P&C Leads and Managers to provide assessment of root cause of issue escalation, agreeing remediation plans for issues identified, and timely completion of remediation plans
• Monitoring Production Adoption/Success criteria and partnering with Product Managers to enhance and sustain targeted outcomes and impact
• Developing and managing Continuous Improvement Program to capture ideas submitted by employees into a framework to assessment, prioritize, plan, implement and track initiatives to completion
• Assessing new Products (and already existing ones) in order to meet business needs with targeted outcomes
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.