At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Designing, creating/visualizing and validating dashboards and reports that have a broad reach within the organisation and are part of Central Reporting landscape or similar
- Ensuring timely availability, quality & maintenance of the reports
- Providing self-service functionality with slicing & dicing (incl. training) as well as adjustments to report when needed. Providing regular updates to finance and business users on new functionalities and products.
- Translating business needs from OpCos in clear unambiguous functional requirements. Proactively proposing solutions to meet business requirements while constatntly increasing level of harmonization and standardisation.
- Cooperating closely with D&T (or SHARP-X) on the technical design and respective developments/data modeling.
- Being a guardian of standardization and harmonization of data for managerial reporting landscape
- Identifying issues and use the agreed escalation route in a timely manner if an issue should arise
- Proposing reporting solutions by demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of data flows and data inputs/outputs
- Performing ad-hoc request as per requirements
- Supporting D&T, SharpX and other global projects implementation
- Continuously seeking for improvements and sharing best practices among OpCos and BPM Transactional Teams
- Tracking usage of developed reporting landscape and effectively following up with D&T, OpCos and BPM Transactional Teams to increase end user experience
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships/partnership with OpCos, D&T and other key stakeholders.
- Assuring activities are compliant with Global standards and procedures as well as with MR Governance
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Economics/Mathematics/Statictics/IT areas
- You have minimum of 3-4 years of relevant working experience in the area of Reporting or Business Analysis
- You are attentional to details and you value quality
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills; intellectual curiosity and industry knowledge
- You have willingness to learn new data visualization techniques, methods and tools
- You have good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have strong customer service and communication skills
- You have experience in working with Business Intelligence applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) will be a clear plus
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer