MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Global Risk & Controls Team in Krakow has experienced significant growth over the last two years being now the benchmark for other global teams within PMI.
PMI as a Company must address and align with a growing number of requirements coming from Financial Regulations. OUR ROLE is to provide reasonable assurance that the processes are aligned with these requirements. By joining the Team, you will have HIGH VISIBILITY within the Company interacting with Senior Management and many partners from all over the world.
In the Team, you will find a very dynamic and multicultural environment; colleagues with different nationalities, backgrounds, and aspirations will welcome you.
After having developed enough experience in the Department, you may choose to either continue to grow in the field of Audit and Risk & Controls or move to other Departments and apply the huge skills and proficiencies acquired.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A willing to take action, problem solver with a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax, or similar
• A person with substantial work experience within the international environment of finance/audit/ internal controls department
• A proficient English speaker, with presentation competence;
• A candidate with a good understanding of risk assessment and SOX awareness;
• A team member willing to work both individually as well collaborating in a high-energy team
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Prepare Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, perform testing of design and operating efficiency of financial reporting controls, as far as deficiency assessment process when needed, for SCE and EU Affiliates
• Become a subject matter expert for a business function and proactively provide value-added support including advisory over controls automatization and process’ robotics implementation
• Provide support to regional projects with the goal to improve business processes and reduce non-added value tasks while keeping in place a solid internal controls environment
• Provide appropriate level of cooperation to internal and external auditors in the execution of their audits/reviews
• Communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls’ environment, and prepare a list of management action plans, coordinating their execution and implementation
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.