If so you’re in luck, because we’re growing and we’re looking for talented, creative people! In this case we’re looking for a wordsmith to join the EMEA Creative Studio, Schneider Electric’s in-house creative team based in Warsaw.
- Crafting copy for all kinds of media, from headlines and taglines to full brochures. (No catalogs or heavy technical writing.)
- Writing for campaigns, including: ATL ads and social media: web page content and brochures; infographics and video scripts. We do it all.
- Brainstorming, concepting, and bringing big ideas to life
- Some proofreading and editing
- Work in a friendly, diverse team with international customers
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Copywriting experience (marketing, editorial, creative)
- Fluency in English (native or practically native)
- The ability to turn jargon into engaging, benefit-driven copy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Concepting and brainstorming skills
- Research and interviewing skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A degree in a discipline related to writing or communications
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
And more …share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: